Who is our Ecstatic Dance Hawaii Event For?
Our Ecstatic Dance Hawaii event is for anyone and everyone who wants to dance! We invite individuals with a desire to get in touch with their inner self to join us for a night of good food and good fun. At our ecstatic dance Hawaii event, you will find an open, safe environment for release and self affirmation, encountering and expressing the inner self through the physical body.
What is Ecstatic Dance?
Ecstatic dance is a form of improvisational dance that encourages expression of the innermost self through unmediated movement. Though many believe ecstatic dance is a new phenomenon, shamans and mystics have practiced ecstatic dance as a means of communion and enlightenment for centuries. You, too, can find therapeutic release, self exploration, and fun through dance. We ask you to move in the ways that your body and soul crave! The only rules at our ecstatic dance Hawaii event? Respect the physical space of others, and refrain from excessive talking.
Holding a Safe and Sacred Space
- Dance and move however you feel. There’s no right or wrong way to be ecstatic!
- Be curious, open, and accepting. Please suspend judgements of self and others.
- Refrain from talking on the dance floor. We respectfully request that you take all conversations outside.
- Move with care and awareness through the space. Help us avoid collisions on the dance floor.
- Be mindful of others’ personal boundaries. Ecstatic Dance is contact-friendly, but we all differ in our comfort with physical touch. Do not offer unwelcome attention to others.
- No taking pictures or video. Photography tends to take people out of their deep experience and is a breach of privacy.
Don’t Miss This Unique Experience!
Ecstatic Dance at 5:30pm: $15
Includes: Sunset view and dance event.
Optional Farm-to-Table Sunset Dinner
Welcome to Gingerhill Farm
Experience an evening of Aloha with us. We welcome you with a refreshing drink of fresh-pressed sugar cane juice and citrus as we begin with a sunset walkabout of the farm. We will explore our food forest, learning about where our food comes from and how it grows. Enjoy a one-of-a-kind opportunity to observe first-hand the journey from seed to table.
After the tour, our personal chef will serve a buffet-style, farm-to-table dinner on our sunset view lanai. There will be fresh salad and/or soup, 2-3 side dishes, and a main course. Our dinners are inspired by an diverse array of local cuisines and lively stories from across the globe, creating a truly unique dining experience.
OUR SUNSET VIEW IS TRULY UNRIVALED
Open Air Dance
COME ALIVE WITH US IN THE MOONLIGHT
Full Moon Intentions
LET’S SET INTENTIONS FOR THE NEW MONTH
Feast with Friends
OUR CUISINE TANTALIZES THE TASTEBUDS
Every Full Moon.
For more info: Follow our social media; send DM; subscribe for a mailing list.
Start at 5:30pm
How To Find Us
Gingerhill Farm Retreat
81-6467 Mamalahoa Hwy · Kealakekua
We are down the hill from Konawaena Elementary School. Follow the private road until the end. Parking is on the grass to your left.