Who is our Ecstatic Dance Hawaii Event For?
Our Ecstatic Dance Hawaii event is for anyone and everyone who wants to dance! We invite individuals with a desire to get in touch with their inner self to join us for a night of good food and good fun. At our ecstatic dance Hawaii event, you will find an open, safe environment for release and self affirmation, encountering and expressing the inner self through the physical body.
What is Ecstatic Dance?
Ecstatic dance is a form of improvisational dance that encourages expression of the innermost self through unmediated movement. Though many believe ecstatic dance is a new phenomenon, shamans and mystics have practiced ecstatic dance as a means of communion and enlightenment for centuries. You, too, can find therapeutic release, self exploration, and fun through dance. We ask you to move in the ways that your body and soul crave! The only rules at our ecstatic dance Hawaii event? Respect the physical space of others, and refrain from excessive talking.
Holding a Safe and Sacred Space
- Dance and move however you feel. There’s no right or wrong way to be ecstatic!
- Be curious, open, and accepting. Please suspend judgements of self and others.
- Refrain from talking on the dance floor. We respectfully request that you take all conversations outside.
- Move with care and awareness through the space. Help us avoid collisions on the dance floor.
- Be mindful of others’ personal boundaries. Ecstatic Dance is contact-friendly, but we all differ in our comfort with physical touch. Do not offer unwelcome attention to others.
- No taking pictures or video. Photography tends to take people out of their deep experience and is a breach of privacy.
Don’t Miss This Unique Experience!
Ecstatic Dance at 5:30pm: $15
Includes: Sunset view and dance event.
OUR SUNSET VIEW IS TRULY UNRIVALED
Open Air Dance
COME ALIVE WITH US IN THE MOONLIGHT
Full Moon Intentions
LET’S SET INTENTIONS FOR THE NEW MONTH
FRIDAY April 22
FRIDAY May 20
SATURDAY June 18
SATURDAY July 16
Email us for more info.
Or you can also follow our social media and subscribe to our mailing list.
Start at 5:30pm
How To Find Us
Gingerhill Farm Retreat
Search for Gingerhill Farm Retreat on your maps app and follow the directions. You will turn onto Onouli Rd. We are at the very bottom of the hill from Konawaena Elementary School. Follow the private road until the end and go through the gate. Please park on the grass to your left.